We serve consultancy, advocacy, research and conservation development in the field of biodiversity of Nepal.
NBRCC supports and operates the conservation and education programs in managed facilities and in the biodiversity, with an emphasis on management, protection and scientific research. NBrcC strives to create a sustainable future for Nepal’s biodiversity. We generate and effectively invest resources to support biodiversity conservation, education, research, and management programs. Through our passion, expertise, knowledge, and partnerships we inspire and engage people to ensure a vibrant future with biodiversity everywhere.
NBRCC works for following objectives-
- Fund raising and undertaking the projects for conservation initiatives and researches.
- Organizing workshops/ training/ seminars/ and conferences regarding biodiversity issues.
- Publishing relevant articles of different conservationists and researchers through newsletter and journal.
- Support freelancers/ students/ conservationists technically and financially for the conservation and research of small mammals in terms of the thesis/ case studies/ individual research.
- Evoking conservationists in this field respecting them through award.